Urology – urinary infectionUrology
Randomized, multicenter study of innovative therapy for acute and recurrent urinary tract infection.
Patients over 12 years of age may participate in the study and Patients with symptoms of urinary tract infections:
- Pain when urinating,
- Pain in the lower abdomen,
- A feeling of pressure on the bladder.
For your participation in the study, you receive:
- qualifying visit,
- medical consultations assessing the effectiveness of treatment,
- a wide panel of diagnostic and control tests,
- one week of innovative therapy,
- flexible visiting hours,
- an outstanding specialist as an attending physician.
Start of study recruitment: March 2022