Exiuvance – stop capillaries
The treatment formula is based on a unique combination of mandelic acid, glycolic acid, gluconolactone peeling, and a creamy serum that reduces skin redness and erythema.
Details of the procedure
The couperose skin can occur with any type of skin, although thin, shallow vascular, delicate and sensitive skin is the most prone to unpleasant vascular changes.rnrnIncorrect care of the rosacea skin leads to thickening and permanent expansion of the capillary blood vessels. They gradually degenerate, their movement and tightness decrease, which causes swelling in the intercellular spaces. It causes an inflammatory reaction that perpetuates the erythematous changes. As a result of all these processes, the usual spider veins may change into challenging to treat rosacea.rnrnThe use of a unique technology of amphoteric complexes, with clinically proven safety and effectiveness, enables the delivery of even more significant amounts of active substances to the skin without the risk of irritation and damage. In addition, the treatment has a gentle exfoliating effect. It reduces enlarged pores and skin inflammation, and smoothes.
Where can you make it
- Medistica Medycyna + Piękno
For whom is the Exiuvance treatment?
The STOP CAPILLARIES treatment is recommended for:rn
- rn t
- people with couperose skin with a tendency to erythema,
- people suffering from rosacea,
- people with sensitive skin with vascular problems.
What can be achieved during the Exiuvance treatment?
After applying the STOP CAPILLARIES treatment, we can expect:rn
- rn t
- sealing and strengthening of blood vessels,
- anti-inflammatory effect,
- reduction of erythema,
- strongly alleviated irritation,
- preventing the recurrence of erythema,
- improvement of the quality and color of the skin,
- gentle exfoliation of the epidermis,
- cleansing the skin and reducing imperfections (enlarged pores, skin roughness, inflammatory changes of various etiology),
- intensive refreshment, smoothing, and revitalization
rnThe Exuviance treatment can be used as an independent therapy and in combination with other cosmetic or aesthetic dermatology treatments to intensify the effects of both types of treatments. It is recommended to perform the treatment every 21 days in a series of 5-6 treatments. This is a perfect addition to the erythema reduction therapy performed with the Alma Dye-VL laser. It can be performed in the summer.
The course of the Exiuvance treatment
- rn t
- gentle cleansing and toning of the skin
- medical peeling properly selected for vascular skin with rosacea based on mandelic acid, glycolic acid, and gluconolactone
- calming rich in lactic acid, anti-inflammatory TriPeptyd-8, escin, plant extracts, algae extracts, bisabolol, and cream enriched with polyhydroxy acids
- face massage using professional Anti redness serum soothing mask with clay and smoothing eye pads with retinol, vitamins C, E, and arginine protection of the facial skin with a creamy serum
- people with couperose skin prone to redness
- people suffering from rosacea
- people with sensitive skin with vascular problems
- viral infections
- bacterial infections
- fungal infections
- allergy to any of the ingredients