Manual facial cleansing
Manual facial cleansing is a traditional procedure that we manually remove: open and closed blackheads, bumps, and milia. After all, activities related to the treatment, the skin gains a radiant appearance and complete cleansing, which results in a fresh and attractive appearance.
Details of the procedure
Manual facial cleansing at Medistica Cracow consists of several stages:
- make-up removal, which must be appropriately selected for the skin type;
- toning – it will balance the skin’s pH level, after which the cosmetologist will be able to take a closer look at the structure of the skin and its defects;
- the use of peeling (e.g., enzymatic, fine-grained, coarse-grained), which will cleanse the skin and reduce the outer layer of the epidermis;
- plumping the skin with a steam generating device or by applying a specific type of mask;
- manual removal of any skin lesions wearing protective gloves by applying moderate pressure to the fingertips;
- skin disinfection using D’arsonval currents – this device is equipped with a head in which ozone is produced, which has a disinfecting and antibacterial effect;
- applying a soothing mask on the face, which has cooling, tightening, and soothing properties;
- application of a face cream suitable for a given type of skin.
Where can you make it
- Medistica Medycyna + Piękno
When to perform the manual facial cleansing?
Immediately after the treatment, the skin may be red, and the traces of cleansing may still be visible the next day. Therefore, it is worth providing yourself 1 or 2 days off when planning the procedure and then calmly undergo this procedure. The manual facial cleansing can be performed every 4 weeks or once every few weeks, depending on individual needs.
- removal of lumps
- removal of blackheads
- removal of piglets
- unblocking the sebaceous glands
- skin inflammation
- disease states
- couperose skin
Manual face cleansing
- Classic manual face cleansing 140 zł
- Manual face cleansing + cavitation peeling 200 zł
- Manual face cleansing + microdermabrasion 210 zł
- Manual face cleansing + almond acid 250 zł