Laser vessel closure is a procedure involving the removal of spider veins – both blue and red. At Medistica Medicine + Beaty Cracow, the method of closing the vessels is performed with the use of the ND:YAG laser.
Its advantage is high efficiency and safety.
The effects of the ND:Yag laser treatment
Vascular lesions can be divided into two types: red spider veins, located shallow under the skin, which often appear on the face, especially on the nasal lobes, and blue ones, deeper under the skin, most often on the legs.
It is worth remembering that the treatment process is determined with the patient individually during a consultation with a doctor.
Where can you make it
- Medistica Medycyna + Piękno
- capillaries (red and blue)
- active neoplastic disease
- cardiac pacemaker
- autoimmune diseases
- active viral and bacterial infections
- active psoriasis
- drug-resistant epilepsy
- photosensitizing drugs and preparations
- exposure to the sun less than 4 weeks before the procedure (including the use of a solarium or fake tanning)
- Single hemangioma (depending on the size of a lesion) from 220 zł
- Face (1 treatment) 270 – 420 zł
- Legs (1 treatment) 270 – 820 zł