TeamYou are in the good hands of professionals
Szlachcic specialist in dermatology and venerology, medical director of the Medistica. Medicine + Beauty clinic
I am a specialist in dermatology and venereology with several years of professional experience. I graduated from the Medical University of Nicolaus Copernicus. Then I completed doctoral studies at the Collegium Medicum of the Jagiellonian University e in Cracow. There, in 2014, I obtained my postdoctoral degree.
Since 1994, I have been seeing patients at the Dermatology Clinic of the Medistica Osteomed, and since 2017 at the new branch of the Medistica Medicine + Beauty clinic.
- Membership in several prestigious scientific societies, including honorary membership in the North American Clinical Dermatologic Society,
- Lectures at congresses of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venerology,
- Numerous papers published in national and international scientific journals,
- Annual participation in the Europe-wide Euromelanoma Day campaign, which aims for early detection of neoplastic skin lesions and moles with high potential malignancy.
- Dermatological consultations,
- Video dermatoscopy: assessment of pigmented lesions and neoplastic lesions of the skin,
- Venereological consultations,
- Andrological consultations,
- Laser therapy: laser closure of blood vessels, removal of warts, fibromas, condylomas, pearly papules, scars, stretch marks, and skin revitalization.
- Trichological consultations: Diagnosis and treatment of hair diseases,
- Hair transplants with the innovative S.A.F.E.R. method.
- I watch nature.
Mazurek-Durlak specialist in dermatology and venerology
I am a specialist in dermatology and venereology. I studied medicine at the Faculty of Medicine of the Jagiellonian University and the Ludwik Maximilian University in Munich (LMU). I pursue a holistic approach to therapy by discussing the relationship between skin lesions, other diseases and by encouraging a healthy lifestyle. In dermatology, I especially like the choice of many treatment options, so the therapy is individually tailored to the patient. Many dermatological cases are challenging, and I am willing to take them up. I am a member of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV) and the International Dermatoscopic Association (IDS). I regularly participate in national and international training to learn the latest diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of skin diseases. For several years I have been sharing my knowledge as an academic lecturer teaching medical and cosmetology students.
- internships at Allgemeines Krankenhaus Wien (Austria) and Chang Gung Memorial Hospital in Taipei (Taiwan),
- training at the Policlinico Umberto I of the La Sapienza University in Rome,
- Board Examination in the field of dermatology and venereology passed with a “very good” grade
- the first person from Poland who joined the Xeroderma Pigmentosum Society, an association dealing with a rare skin disease – genodermatosis, parchment, and pigment skin.
- dermatological consultations of adults and children from the 1 day of life,
- venereological consultations,
- videodermatoscopy, mole check-up, early detection of skin cancer,
- laser therapy of skin diseases.
- I read e-books in different languages.
Tyrak doctor during the specialist training in Dermatology and Venereology
I am a graduate of the Faculty of Medicine at the Jagiellonian University in Cracow. During my studies, I did internships at the Klinik und Poliklinik für Dermatologie und Allergologie in Munich and the Department of Dermatology at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital in London. I am a resident in dermatology and venereology at Stefan Żeromski Specialist Hospital in Cracow. Keeping in mind the dynamic development of this field of medicine, I regularly update my knowledge and skills by participating in courses and conferences in dermatology, dermatoscopy, trichoscopy, and laser therapy. I completed a two-year training at the International Anti-Aging Medicine Training Center in Warsaw. I am a co-author of several national and international scientific papers, and in 2020 I defended my doctoral thesis with honors at the Jagiellonian University. In my work, I focus on a holistic and individual approach because the well-being and satisfaction of my patients are always in the first place for me.
- Two-year medical course in anti-aging medicine, International Anti-Aging Training Center, Warsaw
- Medical trichology, Kolasiński Clinic, Poznań
- Dermoscopy and videodermatoscopy, Consultronix, Balice
- Advanced course in dermatoscopy, Academy of Dermatoscopy, Wrocław
- Basic course in dermatoscopy, Academy of Dermatoscopy, Wrocław
- early diagnosis of skin cancer,
- treatment of skin, hair, and nail diseases,
- laser removal of skin lesions.
- I learn foreign languages,
- I go to the theater.
Hartwich aesthetic medicine doctor
I am a graduate of the Faculty of Medicine of the Jagiellonian University Medical College. Since 2008, I have been dealing with aesthetic medicine, which has become my passion.
- Membership in the Polish Society of Aesthetic Medicine and Anti-Aging,
- Participation in numerous courses and trainings,
- Certificates of completed laser therapy training: Unixel 30 fractional CO2 laser, Alma HARMONY XL laser, QUANTELDERMA diode laser, EXILITE eximer laser,
- Certificates of facial rejuvenation with Juvederm, Emervel, Princess, Revanesse, Cytocare preparations, and wrinkle correction with Azzalure and Botox preparations.
- Needle mesotherapy,
- Correction of wrinkles,
- Lips modeling,
- Laser therapy: skin revitalization
Nawrocki aesthetic medicine doctor
I am a graduate of the Faculty of Medicine of the Jagiellonian University Medical College in Cracow and postgraduate studies in aesthetic medicine at GWSH in Katowice. I am a resident physician in Radiology and Diagnostics Imaging.
- Botulinum toxin,
- Participation in many certified trainings in the field of aesthetic medicine and new technologies in anti-aging medicine,
- Publication of several hundreds of medical articles.
Łyżwa aesthetic medicine doctor
I am a graduate of Jagiellonian University and the Cracow School of Health Promotion (major in aesthetic medicine and cosmetology for doctors). I author DoktorMonika blog, where I share my knowledge and show the doctor’s work from a different perspective. My mission is to help patients pursue a look that makes them happy. Medical education, a diploma in aesthetic medicine, and extensive experience make me a specialist who can be relied on in any situation.
- treatments with botulinum toxin and hyaluronic acid,
- lifting threads,
- laser treatments.
- cheerful attitude,
- horse riding,
- I visit distant corners of the world.
Bobrzyński specialist in general surgery
I am a specialist in general surgery (2nd degree), a senior assistant at the 1st Department of General, Gastrological and Oncological Surgery at the Collegium Medicum of the Jagiellonian University.
- surgical removal of birthmarks,
- laser therapy,
- conventional and minimally-invasive surgical procedures.
Rutkowska specialist in dermatology and venerology
I am a dermatologist with several years of experience. I graduated from the Faculty of Medicine at the Medical Academy in Cracow. I underwent residency training at the JUMC Dermatology Clinic and the Dermatology Department of the Stefan Żeromski Hospital in Cracow.
- treatment of: juvenile acne, common acne, rosacea; seborrheic dermatitis; hair loss; alopecia (male, areata),
- treatment of: mycosis (skin, nails, hairy skin), tinea versicolor, nail diseases, vitiligo, herpes, herpes zoster, infectious swordfish, atopic dermatitis, seborrheic warts, corns, scabies, itching of the skin,
- performing dermatoscopic examinations.
I am a graduate of cosmetology. I have gained professional experience in prestigious beauty salons and clinics. I am constantly improving my skills and broadening my knowledge by participating in numerous trainings. Cosmetology has always been my passion, so I put all my heart and commitment into that.
- face care treatments – chemical peels, Geneo+, cavitation peeling,
- body modeling treatments – LPG Alliance endermology, carboxytherapy,
- laser hair removal.
- professional development.
- I like to ride a bike,
- I rest in the charming and peaceful Beskid Mountains.
Winiarska trichologist, nurse
I am a graduate of Jagiellonian University Medical College in the field of nursing. Apart from working as a nurse in our clinic, I also perform procedures in trichology and endermology. I am full of positive energy, which I am happy to share with our patients.
- I walk my dog along the Vistula river,
- I like to indulge in good reading.
Podgórska cryolipolysis specialist, nurse
Work is my mission and gives me great satisfaction. I am a trained nurse. Since 1999, I have been cooperating with the founder of the clinic, Dr. Mirosław Szlachcic. I love the moment when a smile appears on my face caused by the effect when people feel better “in their skin” or get rid of complexes related to their appearance. There is no better compliment and appreciation for your work.
- CoolScultping cryolipolysis by Zeltiq,
- Treatment assistance,
- Urinary incontinence treatment – BTL Esmella chair,
- Mona Lisa Touch laser therapy – aesthetic gynecology.
- I relax in my garden,
- I read medical and horror books.
I am a graduate of cosmetology and nursing. Education and professional experience have taught me a responsible, conscious, and passionate approach to my profession. By participating in numerous trainings and congresses, I am constantly improving my qualifications. At Medistica, I provide my patients with professional consultation, preceding the agreed treatment plan, and home care, individually prepared for each patient.
- individual approach to each patient,
- I spend time actively, preferably outside the city.
Thanks to my innate empathy, it is easier for me to understand the needs of the patients. I believe that there are no unsolvable problems.
- oasis of peace.
- I am interested in music,
- I sing,
- I relax at the shooting range.
I am a receptionist at Medistica Medicine + Beauty, i.e., the first person the Patient meets after entering our clinic. My task is to make everyone feel unique and safe with us. Every day I am a person with a highly positive attitude to the world, and I try to give good energy to my people. At work, I value honesty, mutual respect, and diligence.
I relax during long walks with the dog,
or at home with my loved ones,
I travel, explore new places and capture their beauty in photos.
Patience is essentially an innate trait – some have more of it, others less, but the most important thing is to stay calm. I am passionate about massage and have several years of experience. I cannot imagine working without people.
- I paint, preferably with gouache paints and in a small format.
I am a graduate of cosmetology studies. I gained experience working in aesthetic medicine clinics as a receptionist and cosmetologist.
- sense of humor,
- I watch good movies,
- I bake cakes.
Administration and marketing
Uznańska general manager
For 20 years, I have been improving my skills, gaining experience as a manager in the medical and aesthetic industry. I graduated in political science, which is helpful in my work After work, I like to give the furniture a “new life” by remaking it. Professionally – although I am not the author of the metamorphoses of patients in our clinic – the moment they leave the office with a broad smile always gives me a boost of positive energy. I do boxing and CrossFit to relax. I assume that standing still is like stepping back, and there is no better investment than investing in yourself. I invite you for a delicious coffee, a pleasant conversation and a recipe for beauty.
- I like to give the furniture a “new life” by remaking it,
- I do boxing and CrossFit for relaxation.
Marcik administrative manager, cosmetologist
I am a graduate of cosmetology and biotechnology in cosmetology. I completed postgraduate studies in Social Media & Content Marketing. At Medistica Medical Group, I deal with administering and implementing the latest treatment technologies in cosmetology. In addition to my job at Medistica Medical Group, I conduct classes for cosmetology students at one of the universities in Cracow.
- positive attitude,
- happy disposition,
- I walk around Cracow,
- I implement my plans,
- I sing when nobody can hear me.
Popiel-Rzucidło marketing specialist
I am a graduate of sociology at the Jagiellonian University with a specialization in social communication. For eight years, I have been broadening my knowledge and experience in social media and marketing. At Medistica Medical Group, I take up the challenge of creative communication with patients. I pay special attention to education, taking benefits from our specialists’ excellent knowledge.
- smile and distance,
- I try to catch up with my son’s energy level,
- I chill out with a good TV series,
- I fulfill myself in interior design and cozy space.
Szlachcic medical director, a specialist in gynecology and endocrinology
I am a specialist in obstetrics-gynecology and endocrinology, a doctor with many years of professional experience. I graduated with honors from the Medical University of Cracow in 1982. I then continued my studies at the North Western University in the United States. In 1991, at the Medical University of Cracow, I obtained a Ph.D. in reproductive endocrinology. In 1995, I founded the Medistica Osteomed Clinic and then other clinics from the Medistica group.
- Treatment of infertility – assisted reproductive medicine,
- Gynecological consultations,
- Endocrinology consultations,
- Aesthetic gynecology – Mona Lisa Touch laser therapy,
- Urinary incontinence treatment – BTL Esmella chair,
- Labiaplasty – labia plastic surgery.
Szlachcic administrative director, co-owner
I have 30 years of experience in the company and personnel management. Over the years, I have gained much experience in acquiring specialist doctors of various specialties. For over 25 years, I have been deepening my knowledge of administration, finance, and management of EU projects.
Szlachcic investment director, doctor of aesthetic medicine
I am a graduate of the Faculty of Medicine of the Jagiellonian University Medical College. For over 5 years, as the investment director, I have been implementing the idea of aesthetic medicine, initially at the Osteomed Medical Center and then at the Medistica Medical Group. I am constantly looking for new treatments and first-class equipment so that our patients are satisfied. I always strive to do my job perfectly.