CO2 ablative fractional laser
CO2 ablative fractional laser effectively and safely reduces scars and stretch marks.
Additionally, it can be used to revitalize the skin as it improves its elasticity and tension.
The course of treatment with the CO2 ablative fractional laser
The skin is subjected to the point of the laser beam. The laser beam penetrates deeply, even into the subcutaneous tissue. Between the points, there are fragments of healthy tissue that stimulate regeneration.
As a result of these actions, the skin renews itself and becomes more elastic as new collagen fibers are formed. Thanks to this process, scars and stretch marks are rebuilt, making it possible to blur their contours. The skin exposed to the CO2 fractional laser becomes more elastic and resilient. The professional equipment guarantees the safety of the procedure.
After the treatment, you can expect redness, swelling, and burning of the treated skin. The recovery period, depending on the parameters used, lasts about 2 weeks.
To achieve the desired effects, a series of treatments is required. The interval between them is determined individually.
Where can you make it
- Medistica Medycyna + Piękno
- loss of skin elasticity
- enlarged pores, blackheads
- stretch marks
- scars removal of various origins
- pigment changes of various origins
- an unevenness of skin texture
- active neoplastic disease
- cardiac pacemaker
- autoimmune diseases
- active viral and bacterial infections
- active psoriasis
- drug-resistant epilepsy
- photosensitizing drugs and preparations
- exposure to the sun less than 4 weeks before the procedure (also applies to a solarium and fake tanning)
Fractional ablation CO2 laser
- Face 1020 zł
- Forehead 500 zł
- Cheeks 700 zł
- Mouth and chin area 800 zł
- Eye area 700 zł
- Neck 1200 zł
- Neckline 1200 zł
- Hands 600 zł
- Scars from 450 zł
- Face/neck 2100 zł
- Face/neck/neckline 3100 zł
- Neck/neckline 2100 zł